MicroTest welcomes new members. Participation in MicroTest requires a premium-plus microTracker subscription and initial training by our certified MicroTest trainer, Marian Doub of Friedman Associates. Read details about our various training options:
MicroTest Training Includes an introduction to and practice using the MicroTest Program Performance and Outcomes systems to get you up and running with MicroTest and microTracker premium-plus membership—system requirements, purpose, data collection, reports, and use of the results.
Results? Each participant receives a bundle of training materials and implementation tools including hands-on learning activities that build staff capacity to use of MicroTest and microTracker and expert advice and recommendations to help your program improve data management and program practices.
Questions about MicroTest membership? Please contact the MicroTest team.
MicroTest Standard Training, $800. Includes:
MicroTest Refresher Training (for existing or renewing members with new or returning staff), $600
- 1 day (8 hours) of training:
- 4-one hour ‘live’ webinar sessions and
- 4-one hour pre-recorded sessions.
- Up to two (2) hours of pre/post training consultation per member
Intended for staff new to MicroTest to learn and update your MicroTest tools and implementation plans—we help you retain institutional knowledge and practices by picking up where you left off to plan for and support your use of MicroTest and microTracker. Includes:
MicroTest Outcome Interviewer Training, $600.
- 6 hours of training, technical assistance, or coaching customized to meet your needs and complement the standard MicroTest webinars available to all members
Intended to supplement the standard training, this training focuses on the client outcomes session—and ensuring your interviewers are fully prepped for client surveying. This training Includes:
- 6 hours of training: 2-one hour ‘live’ webinar sessions
- 2-one hour pre-recorded sessions, and
- 2 hours of coaching for survey interviewers to learn MicroTest purpose, protocols, and survey tools
• San Francisco Bay Area, $1,800
• Alternate locations (includes travel costs for trainer), $2,500.
All Group Training requires a minimum of 4 participating organizations
- 2 days of training for up to 3 staff per program covers a hands-on and/or case study-based introduction and practicum in the MicroTest Program Performance and Outcomes systems—requirements, purpose, data collection, reports, and use of the results to get you up and running with MicroTest and microTracker.
- Up to four (4) one-hour phone consultations for each participating organization.
- Breakfast and lunch provided
Friedman Associates can also customize training and technical assistance to meet you.
Leverage on-site MicroTest training to build your organizational capacity to assess, improve, and use your own data and systems to improve program and client outcomes throughout your programs and systems. Training fee includes first year microTracker Premium-Plus subscription for new members—valued at $650/year.MicroTest Standard Training, $3,200 (plus travel expenses). Includes:
MicroTest Interviewer Training, $1,500 (plus travel expenses). Includes:
- 1.5 days in your office or training facility.
- Up to eight (8) hours of pre/post training consultations and coaching
MicroTest+ Outcomes-in-Action Capacity Building Training, $4,800 (plus travel expenses). Includes:
- 8 hours of training: training and coaching for survey interviewers to learn MicroTest purpose, protocols, and survey tools through dynamic role plays and interactive learning
- 2 days of onsite training to produce your:
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan,
- Outcomes-In-Action Map,
- Revisions to data collection tools (as needed for your Mission-driven outcomes), and
- Implementation Action Plan.
- Optional: 4 hour outcome survey interviewer training
- Up to ten (10) hours of pre/post training consultations—can include training for new interviewers or staff