Interested in highlighting your program successes, uncovering inefficiencies, and comparing yourself to other microenterprise programs?
MicroTest’s Program Performance is a tool to help organizations collect and analyze key data on program activities, effectiveness and efficiencies.
Our process organizes data in a helpful framework that allows programs to answer key questions such as: Are we meeting our outreach goals? Are we moving toward scale? Are we using our internal resources efficiently?
Learn more about Program Performance:
See MicroTest Program Performance Data for the industry:
• Guidance in using and understanding MicroTest performance metrics
• FY2009 Performance Data Reports
FY2009 Program Performance Data Overview (pdf)
Target Groups (pdf)
Credit Measures (pdf)
Training and Technical Assistance (pdf)
Costs and Efficiencies (pdf)
Access Public Program Performance Resources:
• Program Performance Measures and Definitions (pdf)
• MicroTest Consistent Intake Form English (Excel)
• MicroTest Consistent Intake Form Spanish (Excel)